Just poking around the internet

Hi All,

Just poking around the internet today and found a couple of things that I found interesting.  The first is from Craftsy - "How to clean your machine".  If there is one thing that is near and dear to my heart, it is a clean machine.  If you look at previous posts, I don't always listen to myself  LOL

The second thing I found today was Quilting Tidbits.  I could poke around this site for days and find things I never knew or easier ways to do the things I already knew how to do!

Below is from their web site, just click on the link above or any of the text below and check them out!  Early quilters built a foundation of design techniques and ideas that has stood the test of time. Quilters today rely on this foundation to create their own masterpieces. Making quilts is relatively easy once the basic steps are mastered. Don't know where to start? At Quilting-Tidbits we share our knowledge by showing you how to use the right tools, supplies, and techniques.

And the third thing I found, well I found this a while back, but it is worth a look if you are into long arm machine quilting is Art and Stitch  This is software that will let you design your own quilting designs and even let you do machine embroidery designs.  I have been looking at this software for a bit now and when I finally purchase my long arm, I will also invest in this software.  I used to do machine embroidery and I remember how fun it was to do my own designs, this looks like it could be just as fun!

So that is all I have for you today,
Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to quilting only, working on a new pattern that I hope you will all enjoy.

Till then,
Happy Quilting!!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment