Almost the last day of Spring Break....

I feel accomplished for the week!

I stared out with a list of things to do: Create a Craftsy account and put up patterns for sale.  I did that and immediately had success with sales.  I like immediate gratification, makes me want to do more, so I did!

I posted instructions for the super fast method of making HST







I created the tutorial for No Fail Mitered Borders  and even created a YouTube video to go along with it!






I uploaded a freebie - Quilt History Sheet, that everyone should have just to record your stats for any given quilt for your family to see after your gone.




My first pattern, Blue Skies 







and my second pattern, Springtime Baby Quilt.



All are selling and I couldn't be happier!

I am off to start the quilting on another pattern called Victorian Floral that will be up for sale as soon as I get the quilting done so I can have a good finished picture.



 Here is a preview of the quilting I am thinking about doing.







I have also applied to become an Affiliate for Craftsy, keep your fingers crossed!  Watch for that on my blog and anytime you want to go to Craftsy, start at my blog first so I can build up credit and start growing my long arm fund.

Till then,
Happy Quilting
Susan



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment