A little behind, but look what I found!



As many of you know, I stared this blog to keep a journal of my farming with the Farmers Wife Quilt.

It has taken me to some interesting place and I have met some very nice people and made a few friends along the way.  Totally unexpected when I was standing in front of my bookshelf wondering what my next project was going to be...

Today, I was playing with Blogger (which is where you are now) and searching different blogs and reading the wonderful information that some hold, when I came across a blog (didn't even know it existed) by the author, Laurie Hird.    I should have realized that she would have a blog, but it never dawned on me to look.

In reading her blog, I find that she has a new book that is due to be released in Spring of 2015... ohh that's now!  I won't quote any of her blog, but if you click here, you can read all for yourself.

I went looking to buy a copy, but alas, it is in the 'pre-order' stages and Amazon says June 12, 2015, so I placed my order. Unless I am mistaken, that is summer here in Arizona, but I don't mind waiting at all!

So I guess I better get on the ball and get the original one done before I start on the new one... Oh you know what that means?  Fabric shopping!!!

Happy Farming!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment