Something new on the HST homefront



I have been working for a while now on the math for making 32 Half Square Triangles at one time. Let me tell you, it sounds easy, and on paper it is wonderful, but once you go to fabric, it is a whole other story!


We all know how to make the 8 Half Square Triangles out of one square, and there are a couple of methods for doing that, but no one has ever come up with a method for creating more than 8 at one time.

Say you need a whole bunch of 3 inch HST, lets say 587 (yeah I know its a random number, but bare with me)

With any method that you create 8 at a time, you would have to mark 74 squares of fabric!
With the Super 32! method, you only need to mark 19!  I am all in for saving time, marking and sewing time both.

So if you would like to pick up a copy of these instructions, Click on the Craftsy button on the left side of this page and get one today.  The price is only $1.00, Its a digital download, so you will be reading in a matter of minutes from now.

While you are there, check out my other patterns, like my No-Fail Mitered Borders lesson, once you try my method, you will wonder why you waited so long to make a mitered border!

Enjoy!
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment